Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloweenie!

The Halloween party was last Friday...What a success! It was a lot of fun, no major disasters and everyone had great costumes. Unfortunately I ran out of time on Zola's costume and it was quite makeshift. It did look cute and I was happy she had something but I wish I could have actually sewn it instead of constructing it with hot glue. Zola has never liked being dressed up but I didn't want her to be left out on Halloween, after all she is part of the family. She wasn't to happy about the party, she has grown asocial which is mostly my fault for being such a homebody. Quite a few people showed up to the party so my brother and I took turns carrying her around so she wouldn't get trampled. She is so worth it! Just take a look:

Zola as YoshiMario and the princess

No comments: