Sunday, October 5, 2008

Creations

I made the birthday hats for Zola and her birthday 'guest.' Art degrees often come in handy despite what people say. :) Here is the process. I also made the bandanas from a custom stencil.

These are the supplies needed: paper, ruler, scissors, spray adhesive and hot glue (not pictured and optional).This is the template I used to make the hats:
I chose to use some whimsical, scrapbook-paper to cover the cardboard templates:
I used spray adhesive to adhere the template to the paper:This step is optional. I chose to finish the edges by gluing them to the back of the template but you could just cut the paper flush with the template and omit this step. I often become overly particular when I do my projects.Here are the finished products:A little added detail adds alot of Jazz!This is the stencil I used for the bandanas,they served as party favors:

1 comment:

Tyler Thompson said...

That looks like lots of fun. How many hats did you make?