Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloweenie!

I have been so preoccupied decorating for Halloween and making costumes that I have neglected posting. Our Halloween party is this Friday and I am extremely overwhelmed. I still haven't started Joey's or Zola's costumes and I still have to prep food this week! I just hope I can get it all done. The house is pretty much complete and I have to admit it looks pretty amazing! ( sorry for tooting my own horn) Our little family is paying homage to Nintendo by dressing up as Mario, Princess Peach and Zola as Yoshi! It's going to be amazing. Pic to follow. In the meantime here are some interesting pups I found this week.



From Target.com (perfect pet for Halloween)
Shame on me for not documenting the site or artist responsible for this piece. It is swell though, yes?

No comments: