Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hard Times

It seems everyone is worried about the state of the economy and the viability of our dollar, with plenty of reason. Today I read an article about people cutting corners and those who are hurting bad are even abandoning their pets. This hurt my heart. Zola is not expendable, she would live with me on the streets before I would give her up. I have even told Joey if she were to ever need medicine that was super expensive I would take on another job if I had to (obsessive?). That is also assuming there were another job to be had... I wish I made more money and I would start a foundation to provide medical attention, spay/neuter and dog food to people who were facing hard times. Maybe I will try to get a charity group going. Dogs are there through thick and thin and they don't judge along the way. That is why I will stick by Zola no matter what!

No comments: