Thursday, September 4, 2008

Inspiration

A few post back I mentioned all of the creative doxie pieces on Etsy and I figured I would post some of my own works (Having an art degree and all). I created these shirts to help raise funds for the Dachshund rescue of North America (www.DRNA.org). The shirt never took off but I haven't really publicized them beyond small blogs. I did a couple of designs and made 3 or each (S,M,L). I thought if they took off I would try to build some capital and start a screen printing shop out of my garage. Now that I work full time I have been dragging my feet on working on new designs. If I do get around to posting them on Etsy hopefully the will take off. I also planned on adding some embroidery to the design which is also why I have yet to really push the sales.Without further ado, here hey are...
Photobucket

No comments: