Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Birthdays

Zola's birthday is fast approaching and I have been looking for ideas. I know I may sound a little "off my rocker," but as I stated previously, they have such a short time here (relatively speaking) and I want to make the most of it...call me crazy or not! Zola is spoiled enough and after all, it's not only their loyalty that makes them great it's also their disregard for materials and status. Just for fun I was searching for fun pup B-days and I found some pretty neat stuff from funstufffordogs.com:
I saw this bed and I thought it was so adorable. If Zola was'nt insistent on sleeping with me I would totally get this just because of it's novelty.
I'm not a bike rider, but I thought the lil doxie in the pink carrier was irresistable and worthy of appearing in my blog.I also want to make something like this. I have seen several made out of wood and such but it never crossed my mind to make one from foam. I just think it's very important for dachshunds to avoid jumping whenever possible...they are prone to back problems as they age.

No comments: