Monday, November 9, 2009

Clean

This weekend Zola got a bath. I've battled fleas for the past 5 months. I just don't know what to do. She has vaccine reactions so I'm very cautious of foreign substances. Everyone suggest the flea/tick preventative that you place between their shoulder blades but I'm not convinced. A friend told me that she accidentally spilled some of the preventive on her wood floors and it ate the varnish away. After hearing that I vowed to stay away from that stuff. My general policy is, 'If I won't use it or trust the ingredients I'm not giving it to Zola." Needless to say she gets a bath every 2 weeks or so. I've treated my yard, used garlic tablets (for dogs) but with I can't prevail. If you have any suggestions as to safe flea preventative, I'm all ears.

No comments: