Monday, November 17, 2008

Travels

Lately I have been a little restless, maybe it's the cooler weather but I have been wanting to site see. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is content in the day-to-day grind. I watched "The Graduate" a couple of days ago and it also made me question my current "adult" status. With decision regarding law school and future career plans I have become overwhelmed and need an agenda free break. Zola is also a contributer to my wanders, she wakes up everyday with a roof over her head and only has to be herself in return. What a life! Maybe I will sell my house or my car, purchase on of these and make/sell things to afford gas. Just the 3 of us; me, joe and Zola on the open road/water!

1 comment:

Tyler Thompson said...

Well, come on out to San Francisco! We would love to see you, and you could hang out with Reid.